What is GPAT?
It stands for Graduate pharmacy aptitude test its an examination held all over India which is conducted by The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
After qualifying GPAT with bachelor's degree in pharmacy the studenst can apply for the admission for master/doctoral in pharmacy.
Elite academy offers GPAT coaching and for qualifying this degree student must have:
Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) plus studenst which are in final year can also attempt this exam.
GPAT exam will be conducted online(CBT)
All candidates of GPAT have to solve a single paper of 3 hrs duration consisting of 125 questions.
Each question will be of 4 marks. negative marking is also there for each wrong answere 1 marks will be deducted for that.
Score card of GPAT is valid for 1 year from the date of announcement of result.
– GPAT preparation
or GPAT coaching for desiring students are offered with mentioned below features:
- We covers the entire syllabus
- Complete Theory provided
- Lots of examples provided to supplement the theory
- Lots of objective type questions included
- Provide supplementary study material for your Final / Pre-final Degree preparation
- 15 -18 volumes of course material are offered taking into consideration the latest pattern of GPAT
- GPAT coaching based on latest syllabus
- Provide question bank that contains solutions/ answers of seleted important previous years papers.
Fee structure for GPAT coaching 2015 at elite academy
Course alongwith Question Bank
Service Tax @ 12.36 % Rs. 1360.00
For more details reach us at:
84, Janmabhoomi Marg,
2nd Floor, Fort,
Mumbai - 400 001
Labels: GPAT coaching, GPAT preparation, GPAT study material